We received notification from Honeywell that the following Commercial Products will have a price increase effective January 1, 2018.
- 2% Price increase on E3Point
- HA Controllers
- Removed HA20/HA40 controllers (spares still available) from price guide per EOL bulletin# 2017049. Alternate product: Touchpoint Plus
- 15% increase on the remaining HA controllers due to 3rd party supplier price increases
- 2% price increase on Midas / 6% price increase on Pyrolizer module only
- New additions:
- Sensepoint XCL – Bluetooth-enabled gas detectors for commercial spaces
- o Sensepoint XRL – Bluetooth-enabled gas detectors for industrial spaces
- To be discontinued
- IAQ Point 2 – models with LON Works
- Toxypoint (Sensepoint XCL is the recommended successor product)
Quick update from Honeywell on the production issues:
As of today Global Product Marketing has released the hold on the GasAlertMicroClip XL and X3 product. We are now able to take orders and ship product again.
Orders will automatically have a 30 day lead time but this is so we can gauge better the demand as we did not allow a backlog for PO’s.
We received the following from RKI Instruments:
One of the many unique features that separates the GX-6000 from it’s competitive models is the PID sensor. With a PID sensor installed, the GX-6000 has a library of over 600 VOC compounds. The closest competitive unit has a library of only 190 VOC’s. No need to go through any complex procedures to add compounds to the GX-6000. With just a few button presses you can change to any one of the other 600 VOC’s and then be ready to monitor. No other configuration or calibrations are needed. Just choose and go.
With over 600 VOC’s to choose from, we’ve also added some tools to make it easier to find the VOC’s you’re looking for. Instead of scrolling through the entire list of 600, use the Recent menu which will store the previous 7 VOC’s used on the instrument. Or, use the User List menu, which stores 30 VOC’s of your choosing. Quick, convenient, and simple.
Click Here to Learn More
Order Entry and Production Hold from Honeywell
We received the following notice from Honeywell – BW Technologies
As of October 5 and until further notice, all orders for GasAlertMicroClip XL and as AlertMicroClip X3 gas detectors and replacement PCBs will be put on order entry and shipping hold. Affected order numbers include:
Resolution and Communications
We are currently evaluating a third party supplier quality issue. With our commitment to quality, a rigorous investigation is underway to determine root cause, remediation and potential impact, if any, to detectors in the field. Our teams are working hard on progressing towards a resolution.
During this hold we will be able to alternatively offer: